Rhode Island Department of Human Services
PDF All PDFs require the free Adobe Reader.
Print this Pageprint   share

Medical Assistance Application

The following applications and forms are used in applying for Medical Assistance if you are an adult with a disability or if you are over 65 years old and do not qualify for Medicare. Please use the RIte Care/RIte Share Application for families with children under age 19.

To apply, please call your local DHS Office. A DHS worker will help you complete the application and answer your questions about Medical Assistance.